Your Account Includes
- Ongoing access for a full year to play quests, attend camps, and use with your students
- Share/clone/remix thousands of quests in the Quest Armory
- Participate in live synchronous events with cool guild officers around the globe
- Join our Guild Site to learn more about the community engaged in quest-based learning
- Teacher Dashboard gives you ability to invite 175 students into your own group of quests
- Attend additional teacher camps throughout the year at no additional cost
- Earn your 3D GameLab Teacher Badge (now Mozilla OBI enabled!)
FeaturesA research-based platform developed by the experts in educational technology at Boise State University.
- Fully web-based, play anytime, works on most mobiles
- Learner choice and personalization
- Quests are tied to standards
- Player scorecards, teacher reports
- Game mechanics: badges, ranks, rewards, xp, Mozilla OBI badges!
- Used in public schools, higher ed, corporate training, after school programs, and more!
- Players in over 10 countries, supported community with our guild site
- COPPA & FERPA compliant
- May 1-21, 2013 (and beyond): Spring Teacher Camp Fully Online
- Over 15 synchronous events in environments like Skype, World of Warcraft, video conferencing, virtual worlds and more! Attend as many or as few as you like!
- $245 camp fee
Professional development credit available for camp, Boise State University ($60 per credit, additional fee)
Purchase orders: include names and email addresses for each player you are registering, $245 each.
Fax: (208) 901-3125
What Happens After a Year?You can renew for another year, or revert to our free or upgraded account that doesn't include camp. Those accounts become available in summer 2013.
Past Camper Feedback
- The future of education is now.
- I can't stop questing, I'm addicted!
- I don't want to go back, ever...I love, love, love what I am seeing in class after the first week of questing...Thanks, 3DGL. You've taken what looked to be a difficult quarter and turned into the best first week I've ever experienced. This is not an exaggeration.
- So many possibilities...I know I need to take it one step at a time and narrow my focus, but I am excited, intrigued, a little overwhelmed. It's pretty awesome.
- But now I’m hooked. I have completely, hook, line and sinker, bought into the idea that the future of education is not going to look like the traditional classroom for much longer.
- The gaming camp can't be over...my brain is hungry for the whole experience...So can we sign up to attend another class? Can we, can we, PLEASE?
Licensed from Boise State University